Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Times At Universal

After our super duper
garage sale over the weekend, we've been trying to get things back into shape... not an easy task considering it included "stuff to sell" from six families. Yesterday I finally had some time in my craft room to create, but no time to post. I did a card for granddaughter Penny, who's going back to school today and a page in my journal. I didn't have time (again with the no time) to take a photo of her card, but this morning I got some of the journal page...


I had saved these ticket
stubs from our Florida trip in February to scrap, but decided to add them to the journal instead. The background is tissue tape covered with gesso, gray and yellow ochre paint. I used the Bubbles mask from Studio Calico with Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink with a stamp from Claudine Hellmuth Studio called Dwelling and white paint with an empty toilet tissue roll.


This Tiny Text is from
Cosmo Cricket... I bought several sheets of these from Archivers. The tickets are highlighted with my Faber-Castell Pitt pen then soft charcoal.


My journaling was stamped
with the Jet Black AI and a set of rubber stamp alphas from Joann's that has lost it's label. They are highlighted with a white Jelly Roll pen. The page is edged with Faded Jeans.
The weather here has
turned to a soft, lazy feel of quietness and contentment... must be partly due to the fact that there isn't a kid anywhere to be found in our neighborhood... but also that the sky is a rich shade of blue and the temperature is in the mid seventies... a perfect day! Now, I must try out my new sewing machine!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous! Just love the artistic flair ... you are really good at this!

June Houck said...

Oh, your weather sounds perfect. I love your CC paper; stunning. I am anxious to see what you make with your sewing machine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...