Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An Antique Harvest

Papercraft Star's challenge
for the week is Anything Goes... now who doesn't like that!!! You can come up with whatever you want.


I got this image a couple 
of weeks ago and thought it would work perfectly with the Glitz French Kiss collection.


I used the 6x6 paper
pack and did a lot of layering along with Raven textured cardstock from Bazzill and some machine stitching. My new Singer sewing machine sits on it's own little table close to my desk, so all I need to do is wheel my chair over to it and step on the foot pedal. So much handier than setting it up in the dinning room every time I want to sew.


I used Spellbinders
Large Classic Scalloped Circles die, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and an Idea-ology Corner.


The Prima Wood Clock
is layered with cheesecloth, Idea-ology Foliage and a Fastener, and an aluminum leaf cut with Alterations Mini Branch & Leaf Set. 
Be sure to check out
TheHouseAcrossTheBay on Etsy for great digital collage sheets to make your projects for the challenge. Ros, Papercraft Star's Featured Designer, has made a gorgeous card combining two of their offerings. As always, her creations inspire... plus she's a peach of a girl!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

7 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oooohhh - such vintage-y goodness! Love all your details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

Deanne :)

cherry said...

love the sepia look to this....that image is stunning as is the card!

Sylvia said...

This is such a gorgeous piece, Linda, I think I would frame this if I were you! Love all the attention to detail and the image is lovely! thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Papercraft Star.

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card this is ... you really are a talented lady and you do these colours so well ... So glad you could join us at Papercraft Star this week!

Duaa said...

Beautiful vintage card..love the image and the assemblage ..gorgeous!

Duaa

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the vintage image!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, fabulous vintage design, Linda! Love that cool image and love all your layering. The cheesecloth and stitching are fabulous, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...