Friday, November 16, 2012

Home! Sweet Home! Christmas Card

The Penmaker and I
made a stop at Walmart yesterday, to pick up a little something for our granddaughter, Dixie who is celebrating her third birthday today. Afterward, we swung through Starbucks for their 2-5pm special. Are you aware of this...


We both went for the Carmel Burlee Latte. It was delicious! After, which being in a Christmas mood, I went home and made another card. 


It's made with the
backsides of these two papers from My Mind's Eye All Is Bright collection...

 "Joy"

"Christmas Tag"



The base is Recollections
Kraft cardstock, which is extremely sturdy, and a dark red scrap from my leftovers for the mats. I applied a bit of Clear Rock Candy Stickles to the torn edge of the piece under the image, which, by the way, is from The Graphics Fairy.


My paper doily stash
has just been replenished. This beauty came from Etsy. The flowers and leaves on the right, are all I Am Roses, the tags are Idea-ology, and the 25 brad is from MME Kraft Funday pack (a surprise to me, also!). The metal corner piece is Momenta (I am soooo loving these things!).


This sticker is from the 
MME All Is Bright 12x12 Chipboard Accessories. The red Ruffle Blossom is from Maya Road. All my lace and pearl trims are from my box of scraps... can't remember now where most of them have come from, but the piece across the bottom looks like it could be Prima or Webster's Pages.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! ... You sure got inspirations from your Starbucks! ... Beautiful card and so many gorgeous embellishments

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to your granddaughter!! Wow, this card is absolutely stunning, Linda!! All of the embellishments you used are gorgeous!! I have that MME paper stack and love it!! I have to stop by more often...your projects always inspire me!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh my..... sooooo pretty!!! The paper are super sweet!!! LOVE LOVE your vintage image!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. The design of it looks wonderful. I do hope your granddaughter has happy birthday..

Hugs

Merry said...

Love it....so very christmassy.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are just amazing, Linda! I sooooooo love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...