Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Cheer


First... a huge
Thank You to sweet Audrey for the surprise I received in the mail over the weekend!


When I saw this on
her blog here... I had know idea it was for me. I can tell you... I was SOooo thrilled when I opened the package...


and this beautiful
card came with it. Thank you so very much, dear Audrey... and you said it all... blogging buddies are the best!!!

Second... another card 
made by using up bits and bobs along with the beautiful My Mind's Eye All Is Bright collection.


I cut the Christmas 
Cheer border strip from one of the last scraps of my Graphics 45 Christmas Emporium. The jingle bell is from Consumer Crafts, the Shabby Wrinkled seam binding is from Prairie Bird Boutique and the red burlap string is May Arts.


The red sheer trim
is from May Arts, the pearl trim... Comsumer Crafts, the French Lace paper doily... Henny TJ's Boutique, and the red rhinestones are TPC Studio.


The MME chipboard piece 
was a little too red for my liking, so I did a bit of coloring and shading on it with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and some edging with Antique Linen.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The details are so pretty and wow, the doily is gorgeous!! And what awesome gifts you received from your friend!! They are beautiful!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Oh you lucky duck! You better check that pretty from Audrey for my drool marks. LOL I really like how you pieced your card. The rhinestones on the doily look beautiful. Have a great week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love all the layers, they are just brilliant.
And you are right, blog buddies are the best!

Ros Crawford said...

What gorgeous happy mail ... they are beautiful gifts ... and your card is so pretty I love the rosette with the tails ... Blog buddies are terrific ... they have really kept me going! Have a lovely day my friend

Anonymous said...

wow! thats gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

All your cards are beautiful. I'm going to follow your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...