Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Recycled Starbucks Sleeve

You know those sleeves
you get on your Starbucks cups? They are great to make into mini albums and (of course) gift card holders...


I always save a few of
these to alter, and still had this one from last Christmas.


I gave it a spray of
LSG Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz, then glued on a couple of rhinestone snowflakes. Added a few embellishments, an I Am Roses flower with some Alterations Mini Holly leaves and popped in a Starbucks card.


All set to give away!
I can just see the sweet recipients sipping their hot beverages... ahhhh... bliss!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today!
Linda

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! What a great reuse of the drink sleeve!! It makes me wish I drank coffee so I could save some of them!! What a beautiful gift!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

Love it! I'm going to have to borrow this idea in the future. Great upcycling. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Everything about this has me smiling. What a creative idea.

Hugs~

Misty's said...

Hi Linda
I saw your gorgeous creation on MIM and came to take a closer look. Thumbs up for recycling! Love the idea of using them as gift card holders or mini albums and who knows what else one could use them for.
Michaela xx

Marjorie said...

Very clever Linda.. lovely project.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday... have a lovely Christmas too!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...