Saturday, April 20, 2013

Butterfly Garden Paper Bag Mini Album

Do you remember that
luscious Pink Paislee Butterfly collection? I've been hoarding my last few sheets, but I thought it would be perfect for one of Stephanie Miller's paper bag albums. (Check it out here). 


All the flower
embellishments go on the front cover... these beauties are from I Am Roses. 


A mat for a photo.


More space for
photos plus three journaling tags held together with a My Mind's Eye butterfly brad.


Two journaling tags
tucked into separate pockets.


So much usable space.


The back cover
with room for photos.


The inside back
cover with more photo space and a journaling tag.
Steff's little albums 
are ideal to give as gifts... they go together quickly and they take up very little room... perfect to carry in your purse.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful album! Such spring colours! ))

Kristi said...

So beautiful! I have that paper collection and it is so stunning!

Unknown said...

I so love albums and yours looks absolutely wonderful Linda, such yummy papers and fabulous details. So pretty... Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your albums

Tracy said...

I love this paper collection too. I'm ashamed to say I think I bought the collection and it's buried some where in my stash. Your little album turned out beautifully Linda. Hugs!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is amazing!! What a gorgeous mini!! You are making me want to create one!! I absolutely love those papers...I have a few sheets stashed away, too!! So beautiful, Linda!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Linda, love the papers and the flowers are just beautiful, wonderful spaces to fill... and the tags...gorgeous project.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Audrey Pettit said...

You are SO right, Linda! Those last few sheets of hoarded paper do make the most stunning mini album! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...