Sunday, May 5, 2013

75 Cents Paper Bag Mini Album

Hi! I hope you're 
all having a wonderful Sunday. I'm excited to show you the new mini album I made using two paper bags from Michaels and the KaiserCraft 75 Cents collection.


The front and back 
covers are made with the black Celebrate It paper bags in the 4 5/8 x 2 7/8 x 8 5/8 inch size.


The cover has one
pocket with a tag for a photo and journaling. The flowers are by Prima and I Am Roses. The die cuts are all from the 75 Cents Collectables.


The cover backside..
a large photo spot and a pocket with three tags. Also a small tag tucked under the round butterfly die cut.


The second page is
a leftover piece of black chipboard I just couldn't throw away, and glad I didn't. A pocket with a tag for a small photo or journaling. Some very old butterflies from a piece of Recollections bling I've been hoarding.


Backside...
another pocket with a Graphic 45 Staples envelope...


with a tag inside.


Third page is made
from a Prima flower plastic package. A photo spot and a tag for journaling. The lace is from Hobby Lobby.


Backside...
a pocket with two tags for photos and journaling.


The fourth page
is another leftover chipboard piece with a pocket and a tag. 


Backside...
with a pocket and tag. 


Back inside cover...
with a foldout that can hold four photos and two journaling tags.


Another tag in the side pocket.


Back cover...
a photo tag in the side pocket (the tags have tabs cut with Die-namics File Tab) and two photo tags in another pocket. A wooden timepiece from Prima. Lace from my stash. The binder rings are from Staples and the wide eyelets are by Memory Keepers.
Sorry for all the photos. 
I try to keep to short, but it's hard. Hope you enjoyed looking! You really need to try this! Great fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is amazing ... I just adore it ... I love your lace ... I need to check out this idea ... It's my favourite album of yours ...

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I don't even know what to say...this is absolutely amazing!! Wow, Linda, you are incredible!! I love everything about this...all of the pages, the papers, the details...simply gorgeous and fabulous!! I love, love it!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Komala Devi said...

Wow such a beautiful album..awesome work..

Kristi said...

So stunning!

Unknown said...

Your albums are always so special Linda and this is one I love to bits! Such amazingly beautiful papers, but I particularly like the fact that there's so much to see and discover! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness your mini album is gorgeous. I just love all the papers you used in this. You didn't miss a single detail.

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Definitely enjoyed the show. :-) The album is amazing. Lots of goodies packed in a small package. I've been watching some of Anne's tutes and am about ready to raid my scrappy supplies. LOL Love your work Linda. Hugs!

Unknown said...

So amazingly beautiful! Love every page and embellishment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...