Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Adore You Valentine Card


Again with the scraps!
I had less than a half a sheet of Echo Park's Yours Truly "Love Notes" left from last year's cards. Plenty to make this one accented with the red glittered heart cut from the My Mind's Eye Heirloom "Adored" paper. The postage stamp and banner die-cuts are from the Heirloom ephemera pack.


These gorgeous red flowers
are by Petaloo (click on the photo for a close-up of these... sigh) mixed with foliage cut with Martha Stewart's branch punch.


The French lace doily is
from my stash, the metal flourish is by Momenta, and the I Adore You glittered sentiment is from an old sheet of  die-cuts by MME Union Station called "Home Sweet Home" (don't you just love that!) Seriously, I can't remember when I've had so much fun making cards as I have had creating my Valentines this year. It could be that I have a bigger stash of product or maybe this old grandma is just mellowing out. Whatever the reason, I sure have had a wonderful time making them and sharing the finished works with you! 
Tomorrow, I have a layout to 
show you that I created for our granddaughter Penny's 10th birthday. Here's a sneak peek...



Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely lovely card ...

Adrienne Breedlove said...

All of these have been beautiful. I really admire your vision and talent!

Unknown said...

A truly sweet and most adorable Valentine's card, love the vintage feel!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...