Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hold Layout


The Penmaker created
this pen set for his friend to give to another friend for Christmas. He's mentioned the pens so often I thought I would make him this 8 x 8 layout for his sitting room. The papers are from the Graphic 45 Communique collection.


The wooden timepiece
and screw heads are from Prima; the pen nib is Idea-ology; The flowers are by Petaloo.


The foliage was made
with a Martha Stewart Branch punch.


The metal corner is by Momenta.


The nail head is from
Prima; the Word Stick is from Idea-ology. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the paper edges.


The other embellishments
were fussy cut from the papers... Graphic 45's designs are so perfect for that.

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

My goodness he must be thrilled to pieces with this!! It's terrific!

loz said...

Stunning vintage card Linda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a PRETTY layout, love the wonderful layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...