Friday, May 29, 2015

Vintage Redo and A Pink Bling Pen


I'm sorry to be gone so much. The Penmaker and I seem to be swamped with projects... of all types! 

I have a number of cards I created awhile back with which I'm not completely satisfied. This is one that I decided to give a makeover.


I don't remember the papers at all, but the tag and corners I know are Graphic 45's Staples stickers.


The image is from October Afternoon's Wild Cards called Modern Homemaker. They came in the February Springtime Pixie kit... was it 2011? So did the Apricot American Crafts card stock. The tiny golden flowers were from the April Country Farm Stand kit. Wow... this is really taking me back! I LOVED those kits!!!


Some green Spanish moss and I Am Roses small gardenias.



The Penmaker has been working overtime to get ahead on his stock.


This is another of what I call his bling pens... with pink Swarovski crystals along with pink and blue dyed spalted wood with his ten coat CA gorgeous finish.



Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Tracy said...

You two are amazing. Just sayin'. :-)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful work from you both ... Love your card and the bling pen is amazing!!

Lisa said...

Wow, you both amaze me so much!! I love your card!! The vintage details are so fabulous!! And what a stunning pen!! I love the colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Such a nice layered creation Linda and the Pen Maker has made again some gorgeous pens!
Greetings, Alie

Davi said...

I love your makeover Linda, the pretty springy yellow and the fun vintage images look so pretty with the flowers and die cuts :) Your Mr Penmaker makes amazing pens!!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Linda! I love the rich yellow, so perfect for the vintage image! The button is a great embellie for your theme! Another beauty pen m=by hubby, who doesn't love some pink bling! hugs :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! I really LOVE all the yellow on this one, Linda! And once again, you wow me with all your fabulous detailing! Love the layered scalloped borders, and the floral cluster is stunning.
And speaking of stunning.... that pen is WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...