Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever Pocket Card


I have been working on this post for half an hour and am still on this paragraph. It would certainly help me if I could remember what the names of these papers are and who made them. I am still working from the box of scraps marked Melissa Frances, Girls Paperie, My Mind's Eye, Glitz, Teresa Collins, Pink Paislee, Webster's... now what do I have here. All I know is that they coordinated beautifully together. Most of the paper in this box came from my old Pixie Dust kits, so in looking at my kits list I think that what I have here are papers from Girls Paperie Vintage Whimsy with some from My Mind's Eye. Can anyone help me out?


The swan 3-D sticker is from K & Company and is layered on top of a number of die cuts... Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Two (two cuts) and Floral Doily Motifs, Die-namics Layered Label die, and Alterations Distress Doily with foam 3-D tape in between.


My florals are layered with green Spanish moss, ivory May Arts burlap string, 


Petaloo Botanicas in purple and ivory,


Botanica leaves, I Am Roses soft pink tiny rose buds and roses.


Frayed Burlap Distress ink on the paper edges.


I Am Roses S-10 blossoms. The tag has a white wide eyelet and pink wrinkled seam binding bow.

I don't know that I've seen any new papers that I like as well as all these older ones I have stashed away in my old kit boxes. Some of the new Graphic 45 designs look interesting. What have you seen that you like? I'd love to know what patterns have caught your eye.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

6 comments:

Елена said...

Чудесная открытка!!! Прекрасная композиция! Необыкновенные цветочки!!!

Ros Crawford said...

That's definitely a true saying and this is a treasure!

Pamellia said...

OK, this is yet another favourite of mine...AGAIN!! Linda your dreamy palette, amazing layers, beautiful sense of balance and gorgeous elements and embellies have captured my heart once again!! I may case this beauty if it's ok with you! hugs :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Another gorgeous beauty! I think I'm gonna have to get some Petaloo Botanica flowers. :) I love the teal one on the top post, and this lavender one. Thanks for enabling, LOL!

Tracy said...

They're from the Lovely collection. hee hee The pastels are so soothing and refreshing. Beautiful work. Nothing has caught my eye in a VERY long time except some of the Pion papers. Those are really feminine and pretty.

yyam said...

Ahhhh...so pretty! You are awesome at layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...