Sunday, August 9, 2015

For a Special Friend Pocket Card and a Straight Suit


The card I created here is a combination of papers from various companies. The base is My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose. I wasn't very fond of that collection except for this pattern, which I love. I tend to gravitate toward anything with florals. Can you tell?


I used a total of five dies. These are top to bottom, starting with the Stella and Rose lace paper; Spellbinders Classic Circles, Sizzix Vintage Doily and Alterations Courtyard...


Alterations File Tabs...


and Alterations Thinlits Handwritten Love.


You can't see the shimmer, but this doily was misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cotton Candy Pink Starburst. The image was a gift from Linda at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


I used an old Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set for my sentiment. The inks are Ranger's Archival Coffee for the sentiment and Frayed Burlap Distress on the paper edges. I Am Roses mulberry rose and leaf.


More I Am Roses flowers and green Spanish moss.


My insert tag has an antique bronze eyelet and set of tiny keys charm with a seam binding bow in pink and white.


The Penmaker's Writing instrument is called Straight Suit.


The components are of antique pewter.


The blank is a designer acrylic, and has the Penmaker beautiful signature finish.


The pen cap and band features icons of the four card suits.


This pen has a bit of heft to it... and the over all length is 5 3/4".

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

More stunning creations!! You card is so pretty and that little bunch of keys is adorable!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love how you added the keys!! And wow - the pen is stunning!! Both projects are amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Davi said...

SO beautiful!! The feminine pinks, die cuts and flowers make a wonderful vintage style card! The Penmakers Pen is Beautiful also, his talent in making these is amazing. Have a blessed week :)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, do you ever rock the details, my friend! Love, love this sweet vintage pink pocket card to pieces! Gorgeous flowers and love the vintage image, and you do such fabulous things with your dies. I am loving the peek of the courtyard die on the bottom layer. Love that bronze eyelet with the tiny key charms, too. And wow on the latest Penmaker creation! The antique pewter look with that dark acrylic body is amazing. And the playing card motif is really fun.
Thank you so much for your super sweet comment on my blog! You truly made my day!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Linda!! Pink is my absolute fav, and you have just made me melt with all your luscious pink layers and flowers! Stunning!! hugs :)

Tracy said...

I adore antique rose images like this one. Gorgeousness abounds here my friend. Some lucky card sharp is going to love that pen. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...