Sunday, November 22, 2015

Special Delivery White Framed Girl Christmas Pocket Card


Remember whose Special Delivery kits Prima was selling earlier in the year? Well, online shopper that I am, I purchased several because they were such incredible bargains.
This card is made from the Christmas kit (can't recall the month it came out.)


The papers I used are "Province" from the En Francais collection and "Cyrus" of Reflections. I think they are both gorgeous, but to be truthful, not much else in the papers are very appealing to me. Still worth the price, though.  There's a ton of stuff in this kit... like these Holiday Jubilee Say It In Crystals.


The flowers are by Recollection (not included), and I heavily added Twinklets Diamond Dust to them. They're sitting on a bed of green Spanish moss...


and are teamed with this fabulous red bead Prima spray.


The girl image is a digi and the white glittered frame is Spellbinder's Floral Frame. 


The holly leaves are by Petaloo from my stash. Petaloo has come out this season with some beautiful holly, berry and pinecone picks. Love these things!


 I cut the girl image out with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals and under it is a cut from their Scalloped Ovals.


The Christmas Greetings stickers are by Idea-ology and are edged with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink... one of the new colors for this year.

Have a wonderful Sunday, friends!

Thanks for stopping by... I really appreciate your visits!
Linda

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That nostalgic image is so sweet and the papers and embellies are simply yummy. Beautiful creation Linda. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh how pretty this is! Beautiful!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Linda! Those Prima kits look amazing, good idea grabbing those!! Love all the glitter too, I can't believe how well you captured it with your camera, well done! hugs :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely beautiful, Linda! Just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...