Friday, November 27, 2015

Yellow Bird Christmas Pocket Card


To create my yellow bird Christmas pocket card, I mixed Bo Bunny Christmas Collage, some Kaisercraft 75 cents, along with kraft card stock. Very eclectic... and I love the look. I find that I do this with almost everything... our home, my wardrobe, certainly my paper and craft supplies.


This floral grouping is also a mix of Petaloo pine sprigs, pine cones, velvet holly leaves, tiny red ornament berries, burlap string bow, and a Hobby Lobby poinsettia.


The image is from the Bo Bunny Christmas Collage Stamps sheet. I used my We R Memory Keepers Stub corner punch on it, and sponged Walnut Stain Distress Ink on the edges. I cut the frame with Framed Floral by Spellbinders using kraft card stock. The doily was cut with Alterations Distress Doily.



Wide silver eyelets are from We R Memory Keepers, and my dyed seam binding ribbon comes from Prairie Bird Boutique.


I hope you're all having an exciting Black Friday. I personally am extremely tired after the holiday yesterday and plan on just holing up here in my craft room. Maybe buy a few things online or make a card or two. Nothing very ambitious.

Thanks for stopping by... I love our visits!
Linda

1 comment:

Davi said...

I love this tag holder! This is beautiful with the poinsettia and pretty birds :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...