Sunday, December 20, 2015

Love & Joy Christmas Pocket Card


My nephew and his sweet wife live beside a lake, and every time we pass thru that area on our way to our daughter's, there are deer along the road. When I saw this Bo Bunny Christmas Collage Reindeer paper I thought it would make the perfect Christmas card for them.


There's a bit of Teresa Collins and some other BB patterns as well in the mix. The frame is the negative from a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen cut. I always try to cut a die from a larger piece of paper so I can use the negative... getting all the use of the paper in that way. I hate throwing supplies in the waste can.
The tag is decorated with a wide silver eyelet, beautiful dark red wrinkled seam binding ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, and a silver reindeer charm from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


The red jeweled flowers are Petaloo's Textured Elements used along with their velvet holly leaves and pine cones.


My double cut deer was made with Alterations Mini Reindeer & 25 set.


Love and joy are from Idea-ology Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers and were sponged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, as well as the entire card and tag.

Have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday, friends. I'm laid up with some kind of flu-like bug, so that means quality HGTV time. Got to keep my mind off of all the work I need to get done this week. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

1 comment:

Davi said...

Beautiful Linda! It has a cool vintage look with the deer and the colors you used! The little reindeer on the tag and pretty flowers add a wonderful touch :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...