Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hugs Valentine Pocket Card


I used up (sigh) the last of my treasured Making Memories Je t'adore paper called Floral Ledger. Another oldie gone forever. I have got to find some new stuff that's pretty!


The framed piece was cut with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis squares. 


My white glittered rose is Prima and the pink ones are from Recollections... I bought four or five cans of these on clearance a few years back. So happy I did! They came with the leaves as well.


I cut the tag with Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags Bigz die. It's stamped with a Hugs stick stamper by Judith. I bought this ages ago at a huge stamping event in Akron, Ohio. I see she still sells online here


The wood clock is from Prima, the little metal heart and rhinestones are both by TPC Studio.


I used cheesecloth for a base with the flowers and added a natural May Arts burlap string bow.


Two more of my oldies... the pink vintage lace and the heart rhinestone paper clip that was a Recollections clearance item also.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Valentine's card Linda. Love the vibrant pink and the pops of green. So feminine and shabby. hugs :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! You do make such beautiful Valentine's, my friend! LOVE that you rock so many older goodies on your projects, and love all your layers and layers of goodness. The cheesecloth and twine are real favorites here. And my goodness but those flowers look real! Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...