Thursday, February 11, 2016

Stitched Together with Love Card


When we took  our last trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, before Christmas, it was mainly to do our gift buying. However, I definitely stocked up on papers at the scrapbook shop as well. I just can't get much that I like in our local big box stores, and with buying online, you can't also get a good perception of the patterns. I found a collection by Carta Bella called Home Sweet Home that I adored. Even though it's not exactly my style, I've been able to mix it up somewhat with other brands and come up with cards that are "me". This sewing card is one of those.


Aside from the white cardstock base and the Echo Park Dots, the other papers are all Home Sweet Home. To me they look a lot like some of the old October Afternoon stuff that I've always loved.
The pretty pink leaf button is from Prima, the lace is vintage... from my stash, and the natural burlap string is by May Arts.


The tag was cut with Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags. It's stamped with a Hugs Stubbie Stamper. My big teal flower is by Petaloo.


The doily was cut with Sizzix Vintage Doily. The chipboard piece is part of the Echo Park The Story of Our Family collection by Lori Whitlock. The small flowers are Petaloo and the leaves are from I Am Roses.


The gem is TPC Studio... which after much online searching, I've found they no longer make. I use to buy tons of these at Archivers when they still had their stores. Wow, do I ever miss them!!!

More snow today, so we're hanging out at home... the Penmaker's in his workshop making scores of pens and I'm getting ready to work on a Valentine's box with Adelaide as soon as she gets home from school with her mom.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I can see why you like this collection. Very pretty. Lots of yummy layers. Stay cozy! Hugs!

SewPaperPaint said...

Love, love, love this Linda! Gorgeous papers and love that vintage sewing image! FABULOUS!

Davi said...

Gorgeous, love the papers and the image Linda! The flower is a beautiful embellies to go with it all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...