Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Little Lady Baby Girl Card


There's a huge mess in our front yard that's not going away quickly. Remember the reseeding I was doing in the spring... all for nought!!! We're having a gas line run to the house for the new furnace, and apparently they needed to dig up more than we thought. Landscapers will be here in a couple of weeks so hopefully the yard will look normal again by September.


 Today I have a baby girl card to show. Still using my Bundle of Joy by Echo Park, and adding just a couple I Am Roses flowers with a wrinkled seam binding bow. The tag is Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags tied with ivory burlap string. Lace from my stash.




The die cut is Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...