Friday, July 29, 2016

Sun Sand & Sea Card With A Little Laughter


I'm not a beachy person, much preferring mountains to ocean, but I do appreciate the colors depicting the later. There's nothing like cool watery blues, gorgeous soft greens, or sandy whites. These vintage papers of mine seen to capture all of those tones.




Thankfully, we have nothing planned for the weekend, except to take our daughter-in-law and Addy to the bakery in Mineral City. Maybe I can get in a little time to work on some new projects. I got an order yesterday of new fall papers that I'm dying to cut into.
Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Samra said...

Gorgeous card, so wonderfully designed.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...