Friday, August 5, 2016

Friendship Card


Happy Friday, friends! It's hot and humid here, and extremely dry. Our lawn is now just a patch of brown, dead grass with some sprigs of clover here and there. I can't ever remember a rainless summer  like this one. On the plus side... we also haven't any mosquitoes or many weeds.


I created todays card using my scraps, a base of BoBunny vintage double dots, vintage lace, and the addition of some lovely flowers from I Am Roses.


My pretty butterfly is from Lindy's Stamp Gang, and the border scallops were cut with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals.


Have a wonderful weekend... stay cool!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Samra said...

WOW! Simply breathtaking!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Davi said...

Beautiful Linda, I love the gold background and silver embossed butterfly, such a lovely elegant vintage look :)

~amy~ said...

Lovely! The butterfly is beautiful!

Tracy said...

So lovely and elegant Linda. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's beautiful!! So pretty! I'd send you some of our rain if I could ... It's really nice now but we've had so much rain this year! Enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...