Sunday, August 28, 2016

Golden Memories Fall Card


We're back from our trip safe and sound. We didn't go to Tennessee, ended up just a two day jaunt, but are relaxed and happy. Some times the length isn't the key, but the refreshing of your spirit.


My fall card is a bit of Echo Park and a little of vintage October Afternoon. I should say something again about how much I love October Afternoon products and how I wish they would come out with  a new collection, but it would be repetitive. Still... I would love that!!!!




More vintage with the Maya Road star pins. I'm starting to dig deeper into my hoards of embellishments and letting go of some of the more treasured ones. Most of what I have I had purchased from Archivers.    


I just heard the beep from our coffee maker... Verona Cafe here I come!
Have a wonderful Sunday, friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

I'm loving your Autumnal creations... This is another beauty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...