Monday, March 6, 2017

A Sympathy Card & Precious In Blue


A dear friend's father died this past week, and I created this sympathy card to send to him. It's such a hard time in your life when you loose your father. It brought back so many memories to me of when my dear dad went home to be with the Lord. Like me, though, Sean is rejoicing in the fact that one day he will see him again.


I used both K & Co Ancestery and Prima Engraver 6x6 paper pads on a white card base. The burlap ribbon added just a touch of texture.


Some simple layering using my favorite 3-D foam adhesive...


and the addition of an antique brass filigree corner.


The Penmaker's still going strong working on his lathe. This is another of his Precious writing instruments with blue Swarovski crystals with beautiful blue swirl designer acrylic.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...