Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I Only Drink Coffee Pocket Card


Here I am today to show you another new line of papers that... sigh... are unfortunately discontinued. I bought these last year while visiting Gettysburg, PA. I hadn't seen them anywhere before so I was assuming they were just released. Wrong on that score! Nevertheless, this is a very cool coffee themed collection by a company called Moxxie. The sheets are double-sided and the colors are deep and rich. I only bought a few... a mistake I make way too often. 


For the base and tag I used a sheet covered in coffee rings and spills... a paper only we true coffee connoisseurs can appreciate. I fussy cut the cup and saucer and added other bits and pieces from my four precious sheets (the rest of which will be used sparingly). The tissue flower is an oldie by Prima that I scrunched up to give it more body. The rosebuds are by I Am Roses and the coffee brown embroidered leaves came from Surplus City.


I tied a two-toned, wrinkled seam binding bow on to my tag using a brighter shade of green for some extra pop. With all that brown I thought it needed something to lighten it up. Now it puts me in the mind of a peppermint latte. Yummy!!!


To top things off... two metal antique copper corners by Memento popped up with foam adhesive.
That's it for my coffee pocket card. Now excuse me while I run to Starbucks!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...