Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Prima All Occasion Card


Hello, my crafty friends. It's a gorgeous day here, but killer freezing cold. Good night, how I long for some warmer weather!


Today's card is just a normal 4" x 5.5" white base, but again with a variety of collections. I teamed up Prima Pastiche, Kaisercraft Curiosity, and Bazzill Dots.


These two die-cuts were made with Alterations Thinlits Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Ovals. The wood butterfly is from my favorite wood shop in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This beautiful topiary tree is by Darice... one of their 3-D Embellishments packs called Cafe`. I've have these for quite some time, but they still might be available. The red rhinestones are from TPC Studio, and are discontinued. I love the fact I'm using up this huge stash of supplies. Time to move forward.


The lace is vintage, and my bow is May Arts ivory burlap string. This drop-dead flower is from Prima's A Victorian Christmas line... lovely anytime of year... and my signature curly vines from our woods out back. That's it!
Have a happy Wednesday... stay warm... and create something pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...