Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Tim Holtz Extravaganza Pocket Card


Yeah, I know extravaganza is probably not the best word to describe a card, but it was the closest fit for what I felt it is... a elaborate production of quality paper products creatively put together in a card to gave to a family member or friend. Ummmm... a bit much, you say. Still, it is a lot of TH.


 The base, tag and the focal image are from the 12x12 Wallflower Paper Stash. You'll also spot some Dapper mixed in those layers. 


In between is paper from Echo Park's Celebrate Spring collection, and a TH Alterations Thinlits Doily cut from Garden Tools of the same EP collection.


Do you remember my Sneak Peeks from January's Creativation 2017 that I moved over to my want list? Well, at least one of those SP made it's way to my craft room... Idea-ology's Botanical Layers. This bird image...


the arch of flowers, and the yellow wild flowers all came from that collection.


I mixed that yarrow piece in with my other florals, popping it up with 3-D foam adhesive. The ferns and berries were cut with Thinlits Garden Greens.


The yellow bloom is a Petaloo Botanica. These are still my top favorite flowers from Petaloo.


Tucked into the layers, you can see some TH Ephemera Thrift Shop. The antique brass corner piece is from my stash, and a beautiful way to finish up a card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...