Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Wishes Anniversary Pocket Card


Hello dear friends.
 It's another cool day in Ohio, but nevertheless beautiful and sunny. Our temps have barely reached the seventies for several days, and it's downright cold at night. That always happens when I decide to put the extra quilt away for summer.


In honor of the sunny skies, I'm showing a golden yellow pocket card today. This started out as an all occasion card. In the end, I added a gold glittered 50 to the chipboard frame, and we gave it to our friends who were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. I didn't get a photo of that alteration, so please use your imagination as to the final look.


The papers and printed chipboard are from the Prima Time Traveler collection. The bird image was printed from my computer. The beautiful seafoam and yellow flowers are from I Am Roses.


The doily was cut with Alterations Thinlits Doily die.


The rhinestones are by TPC Studio, the vintage lace is from my stash, and the soft yellow organza ribbon is from Joann's. The tiny wood key came from my favorite wood shop down in Tennessee (where I'm longing to visit about now, but have to wait until fall).


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...