Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Gatefold Card with Thinlits Scarecrow


Hey there, sweet friends! Happy Thursday!
These gatefold cards are addicting. So much fun to make trying to match papers for the different sections. In a way, they're like making a pocket card without the tag.


This one was for our son's birthday. Since I wanted to make it a Fall theme, I pulled out my new Scarecrow die. I used a textured black cardstock to cut this cute guy along with the birds. Since the paper had a black core, I didn't do any sanding on this one.


The papers are a variety of brands, but that top one is Prima's Amber Moon. The "happy" die cut and "birthday" stamp are from Avery Elle's Sentimental Too sets of dies and stamps. The leaves were cut with Sizzix Thinlits Fall Foliage.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love it, Linda! Such great layering and texture from the corrugated paper! Love that silhouette scene of the scarecrow and birds! Really pops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...