Friday, October 27, 2017

It's Pumpkin Season Decor Piece


Friday... finally!
Hi friends! What a busy week. Has it been for you as well?


I created this Fall themed decor piece to set on an easel. It's around 5x7"... cardboard base covered with fabric. I used Prima's Amber Moon collection... papers, ephemera, printed chipboard stickers, and Bramble flowers. The antique bronze timepiece is by Prima, too.


I tucked in a bronze filigree leaf (The Funkie Junkie Boutique) and some white thread.


Lots of layers (popped up with art foam or adhesive foam strips), distressing, ink... TH Distress Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo. 


I love all the pumpkins on this piece. You can never have too many pumpkins as far as I'm concerned.


Pumpkins, birds, butterflies, and colorful leaves. What could be better?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...