Monday, October 30, 2017

Savor the Journey Masculine Birthday Card


Hi, dear friends!
The start of another week, and I'm rearin' to go with some card making. I finished this one this morning and am working now on a birthday card for our granddaughter, Dixie.


I loaded it with lots of gears, both paper and metal, layered. I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Border #15 die, Alterations Thinlits Gearhead and Idea-ology Gears. I also added a Hex Fastener to hold some of the stack together. The metal timepiece is by Prima.


The papers are a mix of Bo Bunny and some Prima Engraver. The ephemera is Tim Holtz Layers Collection. The sentiment tag is tied with a torn strip of material I stained with Distress Ink... Vintage Photo and Gathered Twigs. The tiny tag is from the Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps set by Stephanie Bernard #660195.


The antique car is a printed chipboard piece by FarmHouse (who is now out of business). I fussy cut the suit cases from a Tattered Angels Travel Calling Card... stained with Vintage Photo DI.


Pretty much everything is popped up with art foam or 3-D adhesive.


The Savor the Journey tag is layered with a scrap of the Bo Bunny paper. It was from that same Calling Cards set by TA.
Now back to my craft room. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...