Monday, October 23, 2017

Serenity Encouragement Card


Happy Monday, Friends!
Sorry for the absence lately. My Mom had some physical problems and we needed to be on hand to help. She is 96 now, so things can get serious in a hurry. Glad to say, she's home again and doing pretty well. 
I was able to get one card made for a friend at church who is also having some difficulties. I gave it a Fall theme since those are the papers I have laying on my desk right now, along with a stack of stamped sentiments I created when I first bought my TH Stamp Platform. I had made a pile of Thinlits Fall Foliage die-cut leaves, too, and added a few of those for some color.


I topped it off with granddaughter Katie's acorns.


Hope this the the beginning of a great week for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wishing much health and happiness to both your mother and your friend, Linda! You are so sweet to make this beautiful card for your church friend. I love the neutrals with the pop of color from the leaves, and the gold frame and embossing adds such an elegant touch. Loving those real acorns again, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...