Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A Boy & His Dog Birthday Pocket Card


Hi again, sweet friends!
I'm still in the mood to make masculine cards... loving the challenge they bring! And since my Bo Bunny papers were out, I went with them for the base, tag and layers.


The bottom mat layer is a Postage Stamp Frame Bigz die by Sizzix Alterations. On top of that is their Thinlits Stitched Squares.


I then added some ephemera pieces from the Idea-ology Layers Collection. Everything is inked with Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo Distress ink.


"Happy" is cut from Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft paper with Avery Elle's Sentimental Too die set. 


The wood ruler is a 7 Gypsies item called School Rulers. I've had mine for ages, but they may still be available. I broke a chunk off of mine to add a bit more interest... also for economy sake. I have only one left and I'm trying to make them stretch.


This cute boy and his dog (above), are Idea-ology Paper Dolls. I love these things... you get a gazillion in a package of all sizes.


They're both popped up with foam adhesive.


My tiny arrangement is one very small dark blue bloom from Petaloo and foliage cut with Thinlits Festive Greens. The tag is the Metallic Kraft cut with a Thinlits Labels die and stamped with the matching (above) Avery Elle Sentimental Too Stamp Set.
Have a happy day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...