Friday, November 17, 2017

Thinking of You Pocket Card & Dixie


Hello dear friends, and happy Friday!
We took a short break last week, and drove to Tennessee along with most of the family. What a refreshing and happy time. There's nothing like a vacation with grandchildren. Goodness, what a blessing they are!


Now that we're back, we're in the midst of a huge pen order, with the Penmaker working non-stop. I can hear his lathe spinning away as I write. I've gotten a few cards made, but haven't had the time to post anything until this morning.


This "Thinking of You" card is one I made for our shop. It's a combination of Kaisercraft Provincial papers, a Prima printed chipboard piece, a Prima flower, and Alterations Thinlits die-cuts for the foliage. For texture I added in some white thread to rest the foliage on, and a row of white lace trim. On the tag, I tied some gorgeous mint green wrinkled seam binding into a double bow.


I cut a couple of the layers with Thinlits Stitched Circles and Stitched Squares. For a touch of bling, I added half pearls.


Last night we had a surprise birthday party for granddaughter Dixie with a few of her BFF's. Just a small affair. Again, there is nothing to compare to grandchildren.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...