Thursday, February 8, 2018

Doubling Up with Pocket Cards


Hi there! I hope you're doing well!
Since I'm so far behind in posting my projects, I decided to show you two today.
This first one is a Thinking of You card made from a bit of Bo Bunny and a little Kaisecraft. Both in these gorgeous light pinks and grays I'm growing so fond of.


I did a lot of layering and for this card I pulled out a die I haven't used for awhile, Spellbinder's Labels Seventeen. Also tucked in there are Alterations Stitched Squares and Doily. Those beautiful gems are called Cupid's Kiss Crystals by Studio Katia.


My flowers are from Prima and I Am Roses. The foliage is a mix I cut with Alterations Holiday Greens and Garden Greens. Those are Thinlits dies. I found a new source for my wrinkled seam binding ribbon. You can find it here.


I stamped my sentiment with Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments using VersaMark and heat embossed it with Pink Prima Embossing Powder. This EP has a little sparkle to it... so pretty.


Next up is a sympathy card created from Prima Stationer's Desk, Metallic Kraft paper in gold, and champagne glitter paper from Hobby Lobby. I used dies from Spellbind's Oval Florals set. I stamped the sentiment with MSE's Sympathy Sentiments and VersaMark ink. I heat embossed it with WOW Gold Embossing Powder. I rounded the sentiment mat with my 1/4" corner rounder. And once more, some beautiful seam binding from Etsy.


I've just got to catch up on posting. I'm so sorry to be dragging feet here. I'm blaming it on the cold weather.
Have a wonderful day, friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...