Saturday, February 17, 2018

French Country Get Well Soon Pocket Card


Hello friends! I hope you're having a great day!
I have a Get Well Soon card to show you created from Graphic 45's French County collection from a few years back. I still have lots of the papers even though I've made a ton of projects with them. I must have really loaded up on this one, which is funny because now I'm not sure it's my style at all. I'm not going to let this go to waste though, so you'll be seeing this collection pop up every now and then.


This Prima bloom with the gold beaded center matched very nicely. For the sentiment I used Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments set with Darice navy Ink It Up! premium dye ink.


I used several of the collection tags and pockets, and tucked in an Alterations Thinlits doily, too.


 I do like the chickens on these patterns, but I think my real draw originally to this collection was the blue.
That's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...