Monday, February 19, 2018

Thinking of You During This Difficult Time


Hello dear friends! Thanks for stopping by!
It's a rainy, cold Monday here... perfect weather for crafting. So, I will!


I have a simple Thinking of You card today. This is the type that are so hard to create... for a friend who has lost a loved one.
I pulled out a Kaisercraft paper pad along with a sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb Solar White cardstock for my card base. I've been using this cardstock non-stop since I received my first sheet in a Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit. The weight is just perfect. Along with these papers, I added some Metallic Kraft and an ephemera butterfly by Tim Holtz. The stamping was done with Altenew's Thinking of You set. Very straight forward... no frills.
Now back to my craft room for some serious creating!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...