Monday, May 7, 2018

Dear Friend All Occasion Pocket Card


Happy Monday morning to you all!
It a beauty of a day here in Ohio, and although you probably hear a lot of jokes about our state, we love it! We don't have mountains, but I can look out my back windows and see gorgeous, rolling hills, and woods, and a river across the field with the remains of the old canal alongside of it. Perfection!


My "dear friend" card is created with more of my older Prima papers and some from the 6.5" Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless paper pad. I love the gray and pink together... so pretty. Colors that are just made for each other.  I have some of my older embellishments worked in here too... a Prima medallion from one of their trims, some half pearl trim, and a silver, rose charm. The "girls" photo is one of Tim Holtz Found Relatives that I ran through my Vagabond with an MFT Stitched Rectangle die. I backed it with another larger die-cut and a piece of silver glitter paper from Hobby Lobby.


The"dear friends" stamp is from the Altenew Thinking of You set, and stamped in Archival Jet Black ink from Ranger. The gorgeous, frosty rose and two gray blooms are by Prima.

Wishing you a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Beulah Bee said...

This one is really precious and a beautiful way to use the found relatives. The view out my window--beige. The beige stucco wall of the house next door, the beige color of the rocks that cover the ground. You are fortunate to have such a lovely view!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...